For this years SEMA Show, we were asked by Infiniti to build a G37 Coupe to take to their booth at SEMA, and we jumped on board. This year Infiniti had their own area at SEMA, and we were proud to bring a shining example of their flagship coupe for display.
more information, build sheet, and photos after the jump…
We quickly got the vehicle into the urethane modeling shop and developed the Lip Spoiler for use with the Sport Model front fascia. As always, components are build our of durable urethane, for OEM fitment and quality.
From there we worked on a rendering, including a 3-tone paint scheme utilizing some BASF R-M Carizzma paint to create a charcoal top with a red stripe on the factory silver paint.
While in the modeling shop we also created our signature Roof Wing, as well as a rear deck wing that covers the chrome strip and follows the contours of the vehicle.
Combined with the suspension goodies reknown from the R&D department at STILLEN, and some new performance items just released (like the STILLEN Generation 3 Ultra Long Tube Intake Kit), not only does this G37 Coupe look good, but it’s ready to hit the track. Build sheet and products list below. Look for more photos and studio shots soon.
Complete Build Sheet:
- STILLEN G37 Coupe Urethane Front Lip Spoiler
- STILLEN G37 Coupe Grille – Urethane w/Speed Grille Mesh
- STILLEN G37 Coupe Urethane Roof Wing
- STILLEN G37 Coupe Urethane Rear Wing (Spoiler)
- BASF R-M Carizzma Charcoal & Cayenne Red Pearl Custom Paint
- Marcello MT-05 Platinum Silver w/Magnesium Black Lip 20″ Wheels
- Toyo Proxes T1R High Performance Tires
- STILLEN G37 Coupe Generation 3 Ultra Long Tube Intake Kit
- STILLEN G37 Coupe Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System
- STILLEN G37 Coupe High Flow Catalytic Converters (HFCs)
- STILLEN G37 Coupe Stainless Steel Coated Headers
- STILLEN G37 Coupe Front & Rear Adjustable Sway Bars
- STILLEN G37 Coupe Rear Camber & Toe Arms
- Eibach G37 Coupe Pro-Kit Performance Lowering Springs
- Rockford Fosgate Components
- Punch Series Component Speakers
- Punch Series Amplifiers
- Punch Series Subwoofers
- Wiring Kit
- Gold Star Audio
- Audio Component Installation
- Custom Trunk Subwoofer Enclosure
Here is more information on the other two new vehicles we brought to this years SEMA Show: