September 12, 2009
2:14pm NDT (9:44am PST)
First day is going well. We were hoping to come down yesterday to do some final touches on the car but unfortunately our flights got messed up and we did not get in until six or six thirty. No worries though!
Oneill Motors has been great to us and let us come in early to perform our nut and bolt check. Special thanks to Brian and Dave for all their help!!!
Next we will be taking the GT-R over to tech.
Tonight I will be sending a full explanation of a top secret part of the car. Coilovers!!! Read more
September 11, 2009
- RT @bentoboxx: 2 out of 3 Chipmunks agree…The Datsun 240Z has TONS of storage space! http://bit.ly/IBncP -JB #
- Air Canada needs new planes.. this one is having electrical issues.. sitting in it for an hour turning things on and off.. -KM #targarally #
- So the delay at LAX getting a new plane caused us to miss our flight in Toronto.. 2 hours before next possible flight.. -KM #TargaRally #
- Our plane is having a “mechanical” problem…apparently that means we need to change to another plane!! -KM #
- The crew has left for Newfoundland for the rally.. look for tweets directly from Kyle Millen at the event! http://bit.ly/171Gbd #
- RT @jalopnik: You’re Doing It Wrong 6.0: That Will Buff Right Out Edition http://jalopnik.com/5356117 #lolcars #fail #
- http://twitpic.com/h3pmn – Luckiest memory cards ever.. for the ChaseCam in the STILLEN GT-R at the Targa Rally #
- Luckiest memory cards ever.. for the ChaseCam in the GT-R at the Targa Rally… http://twitpic.com/h3pmn #
September 10, 2009
Well, the car is ready to go. Steve flew out a few days early to get the STILLEN GT-R across the border and all the spare parts into the service van. Mark (Lead Mechanic) and I (Kyle Millen) are in the airport waiting for our flight to Toronto where we will board our second flight into St. John’s.
We’re all excited and looking forward to a great week. I will be posting information, updates, and hopefully video interviews throughout the next week. I will also be posting comments to the STILLEN Twitter account, I encourage you to follow along there as well for daily updates. Read more
September 4, 2009
- Until AT&T gets off their duff and opens MMS.. here's a site that takes a paste of the text and goes straight there.. http://bit.ly/1tlQaY #
- That thing looks tough! RT @mhaddy: The Z is finally all clean! #370z @stillen @thehutch http://yfrog.com/2qgt0j #
- and last.. but never least.. #FF @Aztec_Monkey who will be calling to get his discount and order his G35 Cosworth Plenum.. #
- #FF @NADAguides @peeweezio @stevenewing @illpayne @NIZZZMO @RacerZack @ChevyHigh @modelstacey @eddihughes @sethuals @autostream #
- 50,000+ views of the STILLEN GT-R Video on youtube in 6 days.. Wow thanks guys! http://bit.ly/yVdBi #
- AT&T iPhone MMS confirmed September 25th.. http://bit.ly/15ilOx #
- Pee Wee.. is that you?? RT @jalopnik: Bike Owner To Bike Thief: Truck Off And Die http://jalopnik.com/5351065 #carcrime #lolcars #
- Carizzma Orange Sherbet Pearl Paint is turning heads! RT @carizzma: STILLEN GT-R: 620hp w/ BASF Paint http://carizzmacolors.com/wp/?p=552 #
- Launched new specials for Sept.. Rebate based on how Steve Millen finishes Targa Rally! Steve Wins – You Win! http://bit.ly/u8C5G #
- RT @NADAguides: Hurst Challenger Review: http://bit.ly/127oys #
- STILLEN GT-R Targa Newfoundland Video hits @Streetfire homepage, 13k views there, 37k views on youtube.. 3.5days.. http://bit.ly/J6prq #
September 1, 2009
We’re happy to introduce our lightweight standard and underdrive crank pulleys for Nissan’s 4.0L VQ40DE. Now 4.0L Nissan Frontier, Pathfinder, Xterra and Suzuki Equator owners have a lightweight pulley available in standard or underdrive ratios.