December 31, 2010
- Surprises people walking into our lobby! RT @okaycolin: @STILLEN that IMSA z32 looks damn good indoors http://yfrog.com/h75tkwwj #Nissan #
- Nice about sway bars, install is pretty basic.. Let me know! RT @chassiskat: Sway bars arrived. Install FR for now, leave rear til spring. #
- Drifting in 1989?! Yep.. Steve Millen was! 1st video of drifting in the US? Might be! Anyone remember this commercial? http://fb.me/stillen #
- Wicked Nissan R35 GT-R snow ride.. http://twitpic.com/3iykx6 #
December 24, 2010
- 3D Carbon Ceramic Brake Rotor Upgrade by AP Racing.. Mmmm.. Carbon ceramic.. http://on.fb.me/hz3bzh #
- How’d you like the intake growl? RT @pfoma: STILLEN INTAKES: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYhQhLHQZng #
- STILLEN Donates Nissan Altima to Laguna Hills ROP Auto Shop http://dlvr.it/Bcd0t #
- Nice.. Glad you’re happy with the cat-back.. Thanks for the video! RT @pfoma: STILLEN: http://youtu.be/FOXZg_fFLz0 #
December 17, 2010
Keeping an eye to the future includes everything from new vehicles, new products, and even new enthusiasts. This past Wednesday, December 15th, Steve Millen and the STILLEN crew delivered a modified Nissan Altima to the Coastline ROP Automotive Technology class at Laguna Hills High School.
This car was one of the main display vehicles for Nissan when they released the new model Altima, and was also an R&D project and show car for STILLEN for many years. The car has been outfitted with a long list of performance modifications, suspension improvements, brake upgrades, aesthetic enhancements by way of a body kit and custom interior. The car is even sporting a 3 part paint job featuring Lamborghini Orange. Read more
December 17, 2010
- Can think of no conceivable reason.. WHY?? RT @Streetfire: Watch at 0:54 a guy goes for a CRAZY ride behind a jet car! http://fb.me/N6xDtdyc #
- Looking for feedback on Facebook/Twitter fan/follower contest giveaways.. What do you guys want? http://www.facebook.com/stillen #
- [YouTube] STILLEN customer Velocity Factor in FL sent some footage of their STILLEN Supercharged 350Z drifting.. http://bit.ly/hVWvjl #
- Nissan Juke Exhaust System Released! http://dlvr.it/BKbXs #
- 2011 Nissan Juke No Drilling Front License Plate Bracket Released! http://dlvr.it/BBCFW #
December 13, 2010
The Nissan Juke is the latest mini-crossover to be released, and with it’s unique look, turbocharged and direct-injected 1.6L engine with solid performance numbers (not to mention available in AWD!), it’s no wonder this car is making waves and creating buzz.
UPDATE 3/2011: We have made a change to the stainless steel tip – Improving the flow with the Juke body, and going with a dual wall slash cut tip. See below for images installed on the Juke!
The calls were almost immediate from Nissan dealerships across the country inquiring what our plans were, and when STILLEN would have upgrades available for the Juke. We at STILLEN are happy to announce that day is here, beginning with the STILLEN Nissan Juke Exhaust. [Video Below] Read more