March 16, 2012
Increase horsepower and improve gas mileage on your 2012 Infiniti M37 with Stillen’s Gen 2 Dual Intake Kit.
The STILLEN Infiniti M37 intake kit replaces the restrictive factory air boxes with 2 dual cone genuine K&N reusable high flow conical air filters. These filters are designed with an integral velocity stack and attach to our newly designed polished aluminum long tubes. Replacing the factory intake tubes with the STILLEN design adds additional horsepower, and a great look for the engine bay. We have also included two paint able urethane heat shields to keep the intake charge as cool as possible.
By installing just the intake kit we have seen a gain of +5 horsepower and +4lb feet of torque at the wheels on our test vehicles. Plus, you getting the added bonus of adding a little grunt to the intake sound of your M37.
March 16, 2012
- Behind the scenes: SHOOTING THE R35 GTR BRAKES
- "Once upon a time in ninety-fo… Montell made no money and life was slow"… Then he went to #st @ Stillen http://t.co/FfsdTcL7 #
- Time to step up your game with some #apracing #bigbrakes … Check out #stillen com for more info. http://t.co/BFyJptmi #
- Hard at work making sure the #apracing #bigbrakekit fits perfectly. #stillen @ Stillen http://t.co/p3y9gVCi #
- Action shot of Steve pushing the #gtr hard during the #targa New Zealand in 2011 #stillen @ New Zealand http://t.co/sb5Uc508 #
- http://t.co/BWeJBrhZ #
March 15, 2012
A quick snapshot of Colin setting up photos for our new R35 Nissan GTR brake options.
Sometimes the beauty is in the details.
IF the standard AP / DBA rotor options just aren’t enough for you, how about the holy grail of R35 GTR brake rotor options.
Check out more R35 GTR products on our website, and make sure to stay tuned for more DBA, APRACING, and STILLEN braking options coming your way soon.
March 1, 2012