June 29, 2012
STILLEN is proud to announce the release of the AP RACING 4 Piston and 6 Piston Big Brake Kit for the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ.
The 4 Pisont front kit under part number AP3120 uses a 330x28mm two piece disc and you have the option of getting either crossed drilled and slotted or just Slotted. You also have 2 color options when it comes to the 4 piston caliper: Red, or Black will look really nice in the wheel well of any BRZ / FR-S.
If you’re looking for the next level of braking performance we also offer the AP6100 6 Piston kit.
The AP6100 kit uses the AP RACING 6 piston caliper with larger 355x32mm two piece discs. You also have the option of three different Caliper colors, and two rotor styles.
Both of these AP RACING kits bolt up to the factory locations and are designed to work well with the factory ABS systems and brake master cylinder. They also feature dust seals over each caliper piston to ensure reliability and high performance for as long as you own your vehicle.
If you have any questions or would like more information on the BRZ / FR-S AP racing Big Brake kits please give us a call
June 29, 2012
- "Hey I just met you, and this might be crazy, but here's my #skyline so mod me maybe? @ Stillen http://t.co/eb1vgHLE #
- #STILLEN equipped #z32 on @speedhunters today. Do yourself a favor and check it out. @ STILLEN ® http://t.co/qY5nKwny #
- Steve Millen decided to take the #STILLEN #smz #300zx out for a drive today. This baby has les @ STILLEN ® http://t.co/gly8xzdP #
- XTREME CLOSE UP!! of our #STILLEN roots style supercharger kit. @ Stillen http://t.co/9i0BP9Nb #
- Steve's 1959 CoupeDeVille got a fresh set of shoes put on today courtesy of #BfGoodrich @ Stillen http://t.co/acWU4ahp #