August 31, 2012
We can’t wait to get started on the production of this kit and we already have our FR-S in the modeling shop getting some measurements done.
Greg is a very skilled car designer and actually submitted two designs that made it into our final 5. The other one is listed below…
Ultimately, the voters spoke and the design we will be producing is here….
Greg also has a pretty amazing DeviantArt page where you can see more of his designs. http://rotr8.deviantart.com/gallery/
We can’t wait to see you in Vegas Greg!
August 31, 2012
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNDDD THE WINNER IS………. Congratulations Greg Thompson!! Also a big big thank you http://t.co/4jLeXuhV #
- WE HAVE A WINNER!!! (announced later) but for now check out these designs that just barely missed @ Stillen http://t.co/lri370UF #
- Squeezing some angry ponies out of this #z06 in our #stillen performance center. @ Stillen http://t.co/IBAtgSOD #
- Happy Friday… Go out and have some fun in your cars this weekend!!! #STILLEN #maxima @ Stillen http://t.co/HHDoIPHp #
August 28, 2012
August 24, 2012
We EXCLUSIVELY use K&N Filters for all of our intake kits here at STILLEN for plenty of reasons. Proven horsepower gains, fuel efficiency gains, and most of all MAINTENANCE! Every K&N filter comes with a 1,000,000 mile warranty and is meant to be REUSED. I know that may seem crazy but trust us on this one, K&N filters are worth every penny.
Now with that said, the question remains. When do you clean your air filter? The thing with air filters is that it’s their job to trap dirt before it reaches your engine… in other words, they are designed to get dirty. But how dirty is TOO dirty?
K&N has provided a very simple graphic to help illustrate this.
More information on how to clean your K&N filter can be found on K&N’s website
Now that you know when and how to change your K&N filter, go pop that hood and check to see if you’re making the most out of your intake kit. It will be a perfect project to tackle over the weekend.
One of our sales specialists are also here to chat with you regarding your filter cleaning questions.
Feel free to give us a call at anytime.
August 24, 2012
- Getting the #STILLEN #370z ready for this weekend's High Octane Tuners Car show at Dublin Nissan. @ Stillen http://t.co/PHf4JkRD #
- VOTING SEASON HAS BEGUN!! Don't forget to vote for your favorite STILLEN Body Kit design. http://t.co/JAeF4m9F #
August 23, 2012
If you have been following our blog for awhile, you know we have been gearing up for the Dublin Nissan Hot Summer Dayz car show up in Dublin, CA for awhile now, and guess what? IT’S THIS WEEKEND!!! If you’re in the area make sure you stop by and say hello to big red.
For more information on this event make sure you check out their website http://highoctanetuners.info/index.html
August 20, 2012
After sifting through literally 100′s of designs we have narrowed it down to the TOP 5… and boy was that difficult.
There were plenty of exceptional designs and we have spent hours debating the pros and cons of each. Now it’s your turn to tell us what you want….
Click here to vote or you can click the image. Either way, we WANT YOUR VOTE!!
August 17, 2012
- A #STILLEN equipped clean and mean #350z paid us a little visit today at the office @ Stillen http://t.co/Wy7ZMyS4 #
- We normally don't work on #harley 's in our #STILLEN #performancecenter but when Mr. Millen asks @ Stillen http://t.co/dfRp0aar #
- We are literally getting buried with #STILLEN #frscontest submissions. THANK YOU to everyone who @ Stillen http://t.co/PSEpjqzI #
August 14, 2012
Muscle cars are built for one reason and one reason only… to go fast! While doing burnouts and donuts in the local empty parking lot is always fun, it’s not necessarily legal. In the case of this Ford Mustang, the owner wanted to take the “go fast” concept to a whole new level and build his mustang to be a drag strip king so he could have as much go fast legal fun that he wanted.
Upon first glance this pony looks relatively stock.
“stock” until you notice the full set of slicks that the car is sporting. This isn’t one of those weekend warrior mustangs that just throws a set of slicks on to impress the slowpokes in the bracket racing classes. This thing is build for speed…
Check out the gutted interior and cagework.
While I don’t have all the details on what’s in the motor. I hear this car can do 9′s in the 1/8th mile at 109 and lifts the tires all the way through 1st.
Evidence of a weekend well spent.
Since the customer was so satisfied with our supercharger install and tune, he drops the car off to us on a regular basis to make sure we take care of all the maintenance on this pony as well.
Feel free to give us a call at anytime if you have any build questions or need to dial in your pony to rule the street or strip.
STILLEN Performance Center
3176 Airway Ave.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
August 10, 2012
It’s official the Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ has the aftermarket industry in a buzz and although we would LOVE to get our products out on the market as soon as possible, we always make sure the products do what they should before you put them on your vehicle. Case in point the STILLEN designed intake for the Scion FR-S.
Here’s a quick teaser vid of the FR-S putting the intake to good use… We can’t wait to hear a customer scream by the building as soon as they get theirs installed.
Make sure you visit our website or give us a call for more information on STILLEN SCION FR-S and SUBARU BRZ goodies.