Once you check out the new ReadyLIFT Dodge Ram Off Road Lift Kits for the 2009-13 Ram 2500/3500 4WD trucks, you’ll know why things have changed forever in the world of Dodge Ram Off Road capabilities!! ReadyLIFT is confident in the product development and testing they put into the brand new 5″ lift they build right here in the US, so much so that they make an array of guarantees on the performance they will provide.
The ReadyLift Dodge Ram Guarantee:
- Keep your factory ride
- Never wear, break or fail
- Have the Toughest finish
- Safest way to lift your 2009-13 4WD Ram 2500/3500
These Dodge Ram Off Road Lift Kits are entirely comprehensive, and come with everything you need to make your 09-13 4WD Dodge Ram off road ready like you’ve never known. ReadyLIFT has brought the power of their research, development and production expertise to bear and created this kit to have all clearance and durability necessary for owners to take their 4WD 2500 or 2500 Dodge Ram off road and getting wild without fear of a breakdown at the first, or last obstacle.
Features of ReadyLift 5″ 4WD 2500/3500 Dodge Ram Off Road Lift Kit:
- 5″ Powder Coated Steel Front Coil Springs
- 1-3/4″ – 5/16″ DOM Tube Steel Upper and Lower Control Arms
- Special Currie Original Johnny Joints for Every Pivot Point – TOUGHEST Joints on the Market
- Zinc-plated Johnny Joints are 100% Serviceable and Provide Maximum Articulation
- Track Bar Bracket Designed to Correct Axle Swing on 5″ Lifts
- Forged Steel Pitman Arm to Correct Steering Angle of Lift
- 2″ OEM Style Cast Iron Rear Lift Blocks with New Longer E-Coated U-Bolts
- Special Polyurethane Bump Stops
- Extended Length Sway Bar Extensions
- Brake Line Extension Brackets and Adapters
- All Required Hardware
Give us a call to speak to an expert @ (866) 250-5542 and place your order for this Part – 49-1000 today, and have your Dodge Ram Off Road after a quick install. You can also check out all the ReadyLIFT products we have to offer, or just see the STILLEN site to see all the performance options we have for any of your vehicles. Visit the Performance Shop site to schedule anything from a routine maintenance or install to a full-scale race build.