It’s been a while since we’ve posted an update from the STILLEN Performance Shop, but that doesn’t mean there has been a shortage of awesome vehicles to roll through. From exhausts to superchargers, our mechanics have been busy installing, tuning and everything in between to get upgrades completed for our customers so they can get back on the road.
Magnuson Supercharged Challenger SRT8
A few months back this menacing black SRT8 came through for a Magnuson Supercharger install. It was already boasting some heavy modifications like upgraded suspension, cat-back exhaust, carbon fiber front lip, hood and trunk.
There are a few supercharger options available for the Dodge Challenger, including forced induction kits from Whipple and Edelbrock, but it seems like the Magnuson has been the favorite for the 6.1L Hemi as of late.
The Magnuson Supercharger is a CARB approved Hybrid Roots supercharger that is a 100% bolt-on system and is said to produce approximately 120 horsepower and 120 ft pounds of torque to the wheels.
Magnuson Supercharged Challenger SRT8 Specifications
- Produces approximately 120 horsepower and 120 ft-pounds of torque
- CARB approved EO# D-488-16
- Only requires an oil change every 80,000-120,000 miles
- No hood modifications are required
- Standard 3-year/36,000 mile Warranty on the Magnuson supercharger hardware
- Standard 1-year Limited Warranty on electronics
- Optional 3-year/36,000 mile, 5-year/60,000 mile, or 5-year/100,000 mile Powertrain Warranty (additional cost)
For more info on Magnuson Superchargers or to schedule an appointment with the STILLEN Performance Shop for an install, give us a call at (888) 366-0686 or visit http://www.stillen.com. Our performance shop also specializes in exhaust installations, body component installations, dyno-tuning and more!