December 27, 2012
ANNOUNCING STILLEN’S ALL NEW SCION FR-S / SUBARU BRZ BODY KIT
Continuing STILLEN’s long-standing heritage of producing OEM-quality polyurethane body kits, we’re excited to release the highly anticipated body kit components for the new Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ.
These OEM-quality body components are the result of a community-sourced design contest publicized on Facebook.
After a two month open entry period, top finalists were picked by STILLEN’s staff from over 100 design entries. The top contestants were then voted on by STILLEN Facebook fans. After a tight race between Greg Thompson and Mohammed Irfendy, Thompson took the win as people’s choice.
The parts were sculpted at STILLEN’s modeling shop in Costa Mesa, CA. Final production pieces are manufactured out of OEM-quality polyurethane in-house at the STILLEN headquarters and manufacturing center. Polyurethane has many benefits for aftermarket automotive applications, the most obvious is it will maintain an OEM-quality finish without cracking, as opposed to composites like fiberglass or carbon fiber.
Components are available separately, as well as packaged together as complete kits. The components include:
POLYURETHANE FRONT LIP SPOILER
This clean yet aggressive lip spoiler has a strong visual effect on the front of the FR-S. Installs over the OEM fascia, and has body lines to ease in painting the piece a 2-tone for additional effect, or can be painted completely body color as well. Front lip spoiler fits FR-S only.
POLYURETHANE SIDE SKIRTS (ROCKERS) WITH REAR CORNER ACCENTS
This 4-piece kit includes both passenger and driver-side side skirts, and also includes rear corners for both sides. Like the lip spoiler, there are body lines present to incorporate a 2-tone paint scheme if desired. Side skirts replace the OEM skirts, and the rear corner accents cover the OEM rear fascia.
POLYURETHANE ROOF WING
A unique element which rounds out the body kit, seeming to extend the roof line into the rear window. Installs at the top of the rear glass, designed specifically to match the contours of the vehicle.
POLYURETHANE REAR DECK WING
This simple design element adds a surprisingly large amount of character to the rear trunk. Easily installed and does not require drilling.
• Polyurethane Front Lip Spoiler – Part # KB21022
• Polyurethane Side Skirts (Rockers) with Rear Corner Accents – Part # KB21025
• Polyurethane Roof Wing – Part # KB21024
• Polyurethane Rear Deck Wing – Part # KB21023
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE AT WWW.STILLEN.COM
September 7, 2012
- Some Steve Millen old school love on @thespeedhunters today with his Toyota he piloted to a 2nd p @ Stillen http://t.co/6Zcb5HYO #
- #nismo #370z about to begin it's #STILLEN transformation from bland to boost!. http://t.co/PYsmgMYZ #
August 31, 2012
We can’t wait to get started on the production of this kit and we already have our FR-S in the modeling shop getting some measurements done.
Greg is a very skilled car designer and actually submitted two designs that made it into our final 5. The other one is listed below…
Ultimately, the voters spoke and the design we will be producing is here….
Greg also has a pretty amazing DeviantArt page where you can see more of his designs. http://rotr8.deviantart.com/gallery/
We can’t wait to see you in Vegas Greg!
August 31, 2012
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNDDD THE WINNER IS………. Congratulations Greg Thompson!! Also a big big thank you http://t.co/4jLeXuhV #
- WE HAVE A WINNER!!! (announced later) but for now check out these designs that just barely missed @ Stillen http://t.co/lri370UF #
- Squeezing some angry ponies out of this #z06 in our #stillen performance center. @ Stillen http://t.co/IBAtgSOD #
- Happy Friday… Go out and have some fun in your cars this weekend!!! #STILLEN #maxima @ Stillen http://t.co/HHDoIPHp #
August 28, 2012
August 24, 2012
We EXCLUSIVELY use K&N Filters for all of our intake kits here at STILLEN for plenty of reasons. Proven horsepower gains, fuel efficiency gains, and most of all MAINTENANCE! Every K&N filter comes with a 1,000,000 mile warranty and is meant to be REUSED. I know that may seem crazy but trust us on this one, K&N filters are worth every penny.
Now with that said, the question remains. When do you clean your air filter? The thing with air filters is that it’s their job to trap dirt before it reaches your engine… in other words, they are designed to get dirty. But how dirty is TOO dirty?
K&N has provided a very simple graphic to help illustrate this.
More information on how to clean your K&N filter can be found on K&N’s website
Now that you know when and how to change your K&N filter, go pop that hood and check to see if you’re making the most out of your intake kit. It will be a perfect project to tackle over the weekend.
One of our sales specialists are also here to chat with you regarding your filter cleaning questions.
Feel free to give us a call at anytime.
August 24, 2012
- Getting the #STILLEN #370z ready for this weekend's High Octane Tuners Car show at Dublin Nissan. @ Stillen http://t.co/PHf4JkRD #
- VOTING SEASON HAS BEGUN!! Don't forget to vote for your favorite STILLEN Body Kit design. http://t.co/JAeF4m9F #
August 23, 2012
If you have been following our blog for awhile, you know we have been gearing up for the Dublin Nissan Hot Summer Dayz car show up in Dublin, CA for awhile now, and guess what? IT’S THIS WEEKEND!!! If you’re in the area make sure you stop by and say hello to big red.
For more information on this event make sure you check out their website http://highoctanetuners.info/index.html
August 20, 2012
After sifting through literally 100′s of designs we have narrowed it down to the TOP 5… and boy was that difficult.
There were plenty of exceptional designs and we have spent hours debating the pros and cons of each. Now it’s your turn to tell us what you want….
Click here to vote or you can click the image. Either way, we WANT YOUR VOTE!!
August 17, 2012
- A #STILLEN equipped clean and mean #350z paid us a little visit today at the office @ Stillen http://t.co/Wy7ZMyS4 #
- We normally don't work on #harley 's in our #STILLEN #performancecenter but when Mr. Millen asks @ Stillen http://t.co/dfRp0aar #
- We are literally getting buried with #STILLEN #frscontest submissions. THANK YOU to everyone who @ Stillen http://t.co/PSEpjqzI #