STILLEN is proud to release our line of high performance STILLEN Lightweight Standard / Underdrive Pulleys for popular Nissan/Infiniti applications. OEM steel pulleys, especially crank pulleys, can be quite heavy, robbing horsepower.
Upgrading these pulleys to a STILLEN 6061 Aluminum set reduces rotating mass, allowing for easier and quicker revving of the engine, resulting in increased performance.
In the case of underdrive applications, the reduced outside diameter of the pulley allows for the accessories to run slower, freeing up additional horsepower from the drivetrain, and putting that recovered power to the wheels.
STILLEN has a long heritage of machining precision pulleys for our supercharger kits, and used that expertise to create pulleys with a bold new design. Weight savings is dramatic, up to 80% lighter than stock and up to 10% lighter than other aftermarket pulleys. We have seen power gains of up to 10+ HP at the wheels.
SSTILLEN Lightweight Standard / Underdrive Pulley Features:
- 6061 Aerospace Grade Billet Aluminum
- Bold New Design Maximizing Performance, Strength and Minimum Weight
- 304 Stainless Steel Sleeves for Main Seal Contact Points For Durability
- Stock Timing Marks Maintained – Keyways are Precision Broached
- CNC Turned, Milled and Balanced from CAD Designs
- Underdrive Applications – 20% Approximate Underdrive
More applications of the STILLEN Lightweight Standard / Underdrive Pulleys are currently in R&D and will be released soon!