After extensive research into the articulating Jeep Wrangler lift kit options on the market and over a year of rigorous development ReadyLIFT has come to market with the best answer for the off-road Jeep driver, whether a rock-crawler, sand-runner or anywhere in between. No question that the ReadyLIFT Max Flex Jeep Wrangler Lift Kit is the BEST kit on the market to get you over, around and through the toughest terrain on the planet!!!
Not Convinced Yet?
Watch this true life video of product development done right:
Features of the ReadyLift 49-6407 Jeep Wrangler Lift Kit:
You’ve seen the possibilities you can unlock with the ReadyLIFT’s Max Flex Jeep Wrangler lift kit, let’s talk about some of the specs a bit, because this bolt on kit is no other Jeep Wrangler lift kit on the market today and offers features and benefits that are unsurpassed:
- Tough powder-coat of black and silver
- Kits Come With the Original Currie Johnny Joint which is fully serviceable and coated in their own element-defying zinc plating finish
- 4″ Front Lift
- 3″ Rear Lift
- Lifts Provided by Progressive Wound Coil Springs
- Provide Maximum Articulation with No Binding or Limitations
- 1-2/3″ – 5/16″ Heavy Duty DOM Tube Steel Control Arms
- 3/16″ Plate Steel Rear Track Bar Bracket (to correct your roll center and bushing alignment)
- Fits up to 38″ Tires on 4.5″ Backspacing Wheels
- Fits 2 and 4-door Wranglers, including the Unlimited and Rubicon
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
To complete your kit and take your Wrangler out to conquer all you see, the addition of longer shocks is required and are sold separately. Grab your ReadyLIFT 99-6400F front shocks for 4″ front lift and ReadyLift 99-6400R rear shocks for 3″ rear lift. ReadyLIFT tested these shocks in MOAB and ran them relentlessly on the street to prove they are the best shocks for a 4/3″ lift.
For more ideas on how to customize your Jeep Wrangler, visit www.STILLEN.com or our experts a call at 866-250-5542 and we will be happy to help you.