This has certainly been the summer of superchargers for the STILLEN performance shop. For as many supercharger installs our ASE certified mechanics have done, none have been better looking than this STILLEN Supercharged Infiniti G37 show car that got a STILLEN polished supercharger for Infiniti G37. From a custom exhaust to carbon fiber body components, this was one very sleek looking car!
STILLEN Supercharger, Seibon Carbon Fiber Body Components & More!
Seibon Carbon Fiber Body Components
The first step in getting this vehicle show ready was getting the Seibon carbon fiber added to its body. From lip to trunk, this Infiniti G37 is decked out in carbon fiber and it looks fantastic! Here’s a full list of the Seibon carbon body components that can be found on this G37:
- Seibon TL0809INFG374D carbon fiber truck
- Seibon HD0809INFG374D-TS carbon fiber hood
- Seibon FF0809INFG374D carbon fiber fenders
- Seibon SS0809INFG374D-NS carbon fiber side skirts
- Seibon FL0809INFG374D-NS carbon fiber front lip
Seibon Carbon Fiber Specs:
- Made from grade AA, high-quality carbon fiber
- Comes with a clear coat and UV coating to protect against fading and discoloration
- Superior production process yields an impressive carbon/resin ration
- Hand crafted by expert craftsmen with over 15 years’ experience
STILLEN Polished Supercharger
As supercharger installs go, it’s pretty exciting for the STILLEN performance shop to install a polished blower. Most of our customers are all about the power and less about the looks, so they opt for the satin supercharger. Since this costumer chose to go with the show-quality, STILLEN polished supercharger we were pretty excited to see that beautiful sight it would be sitting in the engine bay and this blower didn’t disappoint – it is exquisite.
STILLEN Infiniti G37 Polished Supercharger Specs:
- Part number: STILLEN 407730P polished supercharger for Infiniti G37
- Air/water intercooled for added efficiency
- CARB EXEMPT E.O. #D-436-20 (can be smogged!)
- Engine with supercharger makes up to 520HP (flywheel)
Wheels, Exhaust & Finishing Touches
No show vehicle is complete without wheels and a lowering kit and this show G37 is no different. The owner installed a lowering kit and added Stance Wheels for a sleek, custom look. To make sure the car sounded custom too, the owner also added a custom exhaust. Now that the details are starting to come together, we can’t wait to hear how this vehicle does in the shows it enters. Rumor around the office was that the owner was looking to enter it in the Las Vegas SEMA show… We sure hope to see it there and really hope it wins!
Ready to Upgrade? Contact the STILLEN Experts
If you’re ready to get your Infiniti G37 or another vehicle show ready, give us a call at (866) 250-5542 and we will be happy to help you. Our specialists can recommend lowering kits, grilles, exhausts, superchargers, big brake kits, and everything else you need to be show ready. We also feature a performance shop that is open to the public in at headquarters in Costa Mesa, CA.