Corvette owners are no different than the rest of us fickle gearheads – we’re never satisfied with ‘stock’.
After a few months of new relationship, even a badass car like the 2015 C7 Stingray with 388 stock horsepower at the wheels can start to lose its luster.
As the honeymoon period winds down, lots of Stingray owners want to re-inject some wows into their vows.
One surefire method – add some forced induction heavy breathing courtesy of an Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger.
One local Corvette owner brought his 2015 Laguna Blue C7 to the supercharger experts at the STILLEN performance shop.
The Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger he selected has the looks and performance to transform a car + driver relationship from fizzle to sizzle.
Keeping Things Interesting with the Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger
After our customer handed over the keys, STILLEN technicians went to work installing the E-Force supercharger.
Typical install time runs around 14 hours. Like any relationship, investing time and effort can pay dividends.
Before and after testing on the STILLEN dyno charted some impressive results:
- A 30% increase in horsepower, from 388 HP to 505 HP at the wheels.
- A 44% increase in torque, from 363 to 523 ft. lbs. at the wheels
A 30% increase in power and a 44% bump in torque?!?
Can you say: “I Do”??
Edelbrock E-Force supercharger features include:
- Fits under the stock hood with no modifications
- Utilizes a unique intake manifold housing design that is tailored to the C7 engine layout and compartment
- No sacrifice of runner length or intercooler area
- Factory-quality finish and integration into engine compartment
All this and it’s cheaper than divorce, too!
Ready to spice things up with your Corvette? Call up the power, performance and style experts at STILLEN.
They’ll advise you on the best forced induction solution for your vehicle. We sell hundreds of superchargers for a wide range of vehicles year in and year out.
Call your STILLEN power performance and style experts at 866-250-5542.