Boost Your 2015 Escalade
Could your 2015 Cadillac Escalade use an extra 106 horsepower and 105 lb-ft torque to the wheels? With Magnuson’s supercharger kit installed, your 5.3-liter direct-injection V8 will realize an increase in both horsepower and torque with little perceptible lag, thanks to Magnuson’s positive displacement, TVS1900 Hybrid-roots supercharger. This bolt-on supercharger kit can be installed in a single day without any modifications to the hood. (Engine management calibration is required. Please contact Stillen for more details.) The Internal Bypass Valve mitigates parasitic drag, to enable the engine to maintain factory-like fuel efficiently while cruising or on the highway. This kit includes a liquid-to-air intercooler to maintain intake air temperatures for reliable performance. According to Magnuson, this kit generates 6psi of boost pressure, bumping horsepower output by approximately 106 horsepower and 105 lb-ft torque to the wheels.
- TVS1900 Hybrid-roots supercharger.
- Installs in one day.
- 100% complete bolt-on system.
- No hood modifications are required.
- More power in a smaller package.
- 180deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency.
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss to give you stock-like fuel economy when cruising or in highway driving (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph).
- Delivers a proven increase in real world “under the curve” power.
- High thermal efficiency.
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability.
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist.
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports.
- Improved air-handling characteristics.
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions.
- Utilizes all factory “push-lock” connectors
- MSRP: $5,995.00
- SKU: MAG011953187BL
- Mfg P/N: 01-19-53-187-BL