Super Duty Adjustability
ICON Vehicle Dynamics Coilover Conversion Kit for 2005+ Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty
ICON Vehicle Dynamics invests countless hours of in-house research and development, along with thousands of miles of on and off-road testing in order for its engineers to cultivate a thorough understanding of each development platform. Thus, ICON’s engineers lead the industry when it comes to Ford Super Duty performance suspension systems, shock absorbers and their true capabilities. The latest addition to the ICON Vehicle Dynamics line of Ford Super Duty products includes a collection of 2.5-inch Remote Reservoir Bolt-In Coilover Conversion Kits that add a new level of performance and adjustability to the 2005+ F-250 and F-350 platform.
The advantage of a coilover conversion kit is that it’s designed to increase the overall damping ability of the vehicle while allowing for user-defined ride height adjustment. The 2.5-inch Remote Reservoir Coilover Dampers featured in these kits are based on ICON’s 2.5 VS Series shock line, which means that Eibach coil springs, FK Rod End bearings and vehicle-specific valving come standard. Quality machined components and a fully serviceable design make for a product that will withstand the test of time yet retain the ability to be rebuilt or revalved as necessary. ICON’s CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve option adds to the adjustability of these coilover conversion kits, allowing the end-user to adjust the dampening characteristics of the vehicle with the turn of a knob.
These new 2.5-inch Remote Reservoir Bolt-In Coilover Conversion Kits are available for 2005 and newer Super Duty F-250 and F-350 4WD trucks. Available lift ranges include 2.5-3-inch (Part #61720, 61720C) as well as 4-5.5-inch (Part #61721, 61721C). Each kit is available as an individual component that can be used in place of the ICON 2.5- and 4.5-inch Dual Rate Front Coil Spring Kits, or as a part of several staged systems that have been added to ICON’s line of Ford Super Duty products (contact STILLEN at 866-250-5542 or via Live Chat for more information.)
ICON products proudly manufactures its suspension systems in the USA at its Southern California-based facility by a team of passionate off-road enthusiasts. With a reputation for quality, performance, and service, ICON Vehicle Dynamics is the top choice for Ford Super Duty suspension systems and shock absorbers.
- Bolt-in system fits in OE coil bucket location
- Ride height adjustable coilovers (2.5-3-inch, 4-5.5-inch)
- Decreased body roll and improved on and off-road ride dynamics
- Vehicle-specific shock valving provides unparalleled ride quality and control
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Coil-over conversion allows for the addition of secondary shocks
- Corrosion-resistant CAD-plated coilover shock body with 7/8-inch shaft
- Eibach Coil Springs are guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- FK Rod End spherical bearings offer extended longevity and minimal deflection
- CDCV technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment (optional)
- Made in the USA