December 3, 2013
Seibon Carbon has been producing quality carbon fiber automotive body component products since debuting in the aftermarket industry in 2003, and they consistently design, develop and manufacturer top-of-the-line, durable carbon fiber components. Seibon is always on the cutting edge of technology and only uses the finest quality raw material carbon fiber from the US and France, and Seibon always creates their designs in a one-piece format to ensure a consistent weave pattern and durability of every product.
Right now Seibon is making a whole array of products for all sorts of modern and vintage vehicle applications, to give you the option to have the only carbon hood in your group of tuners, or build a practically ground-up Dry Carbon Fiber frame for the serious race enthusiasts to use on the track.
Check out these new Seibon Subaru BRZ / Scion FRS Carbon Fiber and get started on making your ride race ready and street sexy today:
- FLS1213SCNFRS - Seibon FR-S Carbon Fiber Fog Light Surround
- RS1213SCNFRS-C - Seibon BRZ / FR-S Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler, C Style
- RS1213SCNFRS-GD - Seibon BRZ / FR-S Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler, GD Style
- RS1213SCNFRS-GT - Seibon BRZ / FR-S Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler, GT Style
- RG1213SCNFRS - Seibon BRZ / FR-S Carbon Fiber Trunk Garnish
Don’t see what you’re looking for there and want to see what else Seibon has for your BRZ / Carbon Fiber desires? Check these parts out:
Front Lip / Hoods
- FL1213SCNFRS-TA – Seibon FRS Carbon Fiber Front Lip, TA Style
- FL1213SCNFRS-TB – Seibon FRS Carbon Fiber Front Lip, TB Style
- HD1213SCNFRS-TS – Seibon BRZ / FRS Carbon Fiber Hood, TS Style
- HD1213SCNFRS-VS – Seibon BRZ / FRS Carbon Fiber Hood, VS Style
Fenders / Doors / Side Skirts
- FF1213SCNFRS – Seibon BRZ / FRS Carbon Fiber Wide Fender, 10 mm Wider (Pair)
- FF1213SCNFRS-OE – Seibon BRZ / FRS Carbon Fiber Fenders, OEM Style (Pair)
- DD1213SCNFRS – Seibon BRZ / FRS Carbon Fiber Doors (Pair), OEM Style
- SS1213SCNFRS-TA – Seibon BRZ / FRS Carbon Fiber Side Skirts, TA Style
- SS1213SCNFRS-TB – Seibon BRZ / FRS Carbon Fiber Side Skirts, TB Style
Seat Panel / Spoilers
- BSP1213SCNFRS – Seibon BRZ / FRS Carbon Fiber Rear Seat Panels (Pair)
- RS1213SCNFRS-AG – Seibon BRZ / FRS Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler, AG Style
- RS1213SCNFRS-SN - Seibon BRZ / FRS Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler, SN Style
Trunks / Diffuser / Rear Lip
- TL1213SCNFRS – Seibon BRZ / FRS Carbon Fiber Trunk / Hatch, OEM Style
- TL1213SCNFRS-C – Seibon BRZ / FRS Carbon Fiber Trunk / Hatch, CSL Style
- RDC1213SCNFRS – Seibon BRZ / FRS Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser Cover
- RL1213SCNFRS-KC – Seibon BRZ / FRS Carbon Fiber Rear Lip, KC Style
- RL1213SCNFRS-TB – Seibon BRZ / FRS Carbon Fiber Rear Lip, TB Style
To speak to an expert and place an order of your favorite carbon fiber option from Seibon, give us a call at (866) 250-5442. You can also check out the entire line up of Seibon for your FR-S, because there is much more, or you can see all the Seibon we offer. Head over to the STILLEN site to see all of the awesome product lines we make and sell. You can even schedule anything from a routine maintenance or install, to a full scale build at the Performance Shop site.
November 23, 2013
MagnaFlow has done it again with a well built, powerful Performance Exhaust for the 2014 Camaro 6.2L V8 Coupe and SS that is ready to get put in on these legendary American vehicles, almost before the Chevrolet dealers have them to sell.
The cat-back 2014 Camaro exhaust by MagnaFlow works for the SS model and the axle-back is for the 6.2L Coupe model, and each is made of 100% stainless steel. Not only are the MagnaFlow 2014 Camaro exhaust systems dyno tested and proven to make power but they each also make serious performance gains in both horsepower and torque.
Check out the video and hear this Camaro roar!!
Part # 15307 – MagnaFlow 2014 Camaro Exhaust - 6.2L SS Cat-Back
Either 2014 Camaro Exhaust is easy to install and boasts a dual split rear end, with 4.5-inch polished tips, stemming from 2.5-inch tubing for the axel-back and 3-inch tubing in the cat-back. The 2014 Camaro exhaust by MagnaFlow is sure to bring the smooth, deep tone you’re looking for in the name MagnaFlow and, sporting a lifetime warranty, they’re able to keep your’ instant classic consistently sounding and performing better than the day you brought it home.
Part # 15308 - MagnaFlow 2014 Camaro Exhaust – 6.2L Coupe Axle-Back
Whichever MagnaFlow 2014 Camaro exhaust kit is made for your vehicle, you can be sure that the installation is simple and requires no modification to the vehicle, just simply follow the easy to understand install sheet, created by MagnaFlow. Really, if you have a way to safely work under your car and don’t want to pay a shop, it’s basically as simple as taking out the stock system and using the same mounting hardware and positions and you’ll be roaring down the road in no time.
To speak with and expert and place an order or schedule installation or maintenance give us a call at (866) 250-5542, or visit the Performance Shop Site today.
November 15, 2013
K&N has released their Performance F-150 Intake for the 2012-2013 3.7L and it is an affordable upgrade you can get to help you get even more power out of your already beefy V6. That’s right, you can make your very popular truck breathe easier with the K&N F-150 intake, and it will result in a serious 11.9HP and 10.3 ft/lbs Torque increase in power.
K&N stands by their Performance F-150 Intake with their Million-Mile warranty, because they make every intake to last, with precision engineering, quality aluminum that’s mandrel bent to form the intake tube, and a heat shield that protects the incoming air from heat generated under the hood. The F-150 intake is capped off with an oversized conical air filter, which helps reduce restriction, while continuing to maintain excellent air filtration, and the filter can go up to an astounding 100,000 miles before cleanings in some conditions.
Part # 77-2585KS – K&N 2012-13 3.7L F-150 Intake
Did you get the 2011-12 big dog 6.2L or the twin turbo 3.5L EcoBoost in your F-150, rather than the 3.7L? Don’t fear, because K&N has a Performance F-150 intake for you as well.
Give the 6.2L F-150 intake a look and be ready to feel the additional 18.7HP and 12.6 ft/lbs of Torque with your K&N 6.2L F-150 intake! For the 3.5L Ecoboost owners, the K&N intake will give you another 11.05HP and 17.01ft/lbs torque, on your already powerful twin turbo machine.
Whether you’ve already been adding upgrades and you’re looking to get some more serious performance out of your F-150, or you just want to get a little more out of America’s favorite truck at an affordable price that’s quick and easy to install, you can take a step in the right direction by adding this K&N Performance F-150 intake today.
To speak to an expert and place your order, give us a call at (866) 250-5542 today. You can also see all of the K&N Intakes we have, or look over the entire range of products we offer here at STILLEN. Or, to schedule anything from a routine maintenance to a full-scale build, visit our Performance Shop site.
November 14, 2013
Exedy started developing their racing clutch options for vehicle manufacturers in 1964 and since has amassed wins in a wide array of events, capturing titles in the racing world from rally and Gymkhana to F1 and Super GT300. You can have the same Exedy racing clutch technology that led these drivers to the podium, and you don’t have to buy the kit meant for a professional racer to start seeing serious performance and durability improvements.
Check out the available stages of Exedy Racing Clutch kits and see which one fits you and the use of your vehicle best.
- Exedy organic friction racing clutch composition, with the fibers held together by high heat resins
- So strong it doesn’t need a steel backing to pass SFI burst test.
- Maintain the drivability of an OE-style disc
- 40% on average increase in the clamp load with high performance cover
- Extra capacity to allow for common street car upgrades to fit
- Cerametallic racing clutch friction disc handles much more heat, and more horsepower than a stock type without slipping or fading
- High performance cover has 40% more clamp load on average
- High-strength, anti-burst protection
- Extra capacity to accommodate common street car upgrades
- Normal (thick) disc is recommended for street, drag or rally uses
- Thin (~50% thickness of stock) disc is for circuit track use only
- Exedy exclusive Ceramettalic racing clutch friction disc 6-pad design
- Heavy duty hardened spring damper
- Heavy duty bonding agents used for low wear and high heat resistance
- Forged aluminum covers average 40% increase in clamp load over stock
- Forged design is much stiffer, meaning no clamp-load deflection
- Extra capacity that’s capable of fitting both street or race car power upgrades
- Forged chromoly flywheel, which combines low weight with high heat capacity
- Provides snappier throttle response and quicker shifting
- Chromoly flywheel was designed for rally, drag and hi-performance street
- Tested at 18,000 rpm without failure
- Ring gear cannot separate and the friction surface cannot warp
- Can be resurfaced for future clutch service
- Cerametallic racing clutch friction disc, 6-pad design
- Low wear and high heat capacity
- Heavy duty hardened spring dampers and bonding agents
- Smaller and thinner discs reduce weight for quicker shifting and less wear and tear on synchros
- Forged aluminum cover averages 100% increase over stock clamp load
- Extra capacity to hold street or race car power upgrades
- No clamp-load deflection
- Some have choice between SD and HD clamping configurations to match wheel torque numbers
- SFI approved chromoly flywheel is tested up to 18,000 rpm without failure
- Designed for drag, rally or hi-performance street driving
- Low weight, low inertia, providing snappier throttle response and quicker shifting
- Most of these flywheels are designed to increase airflow and help cooling
- With one piece forging means the starter teeth are machined in place
- Ring gear cannot separate nor can the friction surface warp
- Can be resurfaced
To speak with an expert and place your Exedy Racing Clutch order, give us a call at (866) 250-5542. You can check out all the Exedy racing clutch products we carry, or explore all the items we have for sell here at STILLEN. You can also schedule anything from a routine maintenance or install to a full scale racing build on the Performance Shop site.
November 13, 2013
Ford Fusion Front Lip Spoiler
The second-generation Ford Fusion has some aggressive styling from the factory, but for the true enthusiast, STILLEN has developed a Front Lip Spoiler and Roof Wing to take that styling to the next level.
Both the STILLEN Fusion Front Lip Spoiler and Roof Wing are made from durable polyurethane, a flexible material also used in OE applications, and are designed and manufactured here in Costa Mesa, California at the STILLEN compound. STILLEN has been producing body kits in-house for over 20 years, and customers have long enjoyed the benefits of polyurethane over the inferior fiberglass parts others push into the marketplace.
The Ford Fusion Lip Spoiler comes ready to prep and paint, just like any other body part, and comes pre-installed with genuine 3M Automotive Foam Trim Tape and hardware, ready to be paint matched (or anything custom you want to do!) and installed on the car.
Ford Fusion Roof Wing
The Ford Fusion Roof Wing is an item STILLEN has been known for and extreme detail was taken with the Ford Fusion to integrate the roof with with the present 3rd brake light. The Fusion Roof Wing is also made from polyurethane, and like the Lip Spoiler is easily painted to match the vehicle, or do anything custom you can dream up. Installation is a breeze, as 3M Automotive Foam Trim Tape is pre-applied to the part, ready to adhere to the rear window glass for an easy installation.
All STILLEN polyurethane body components feature a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects, and guaranteed against breakage or cracking in normal use for as long as the customer owns the vehicle.
Give the STILLEN team a call today at (866) 250-5542 for your Ford Fusion body kit components, these are shipping now!
Additional pictures of the STILLEN Ford Fusion Lip Spoiler and Ford Fusion Roof Wing