July 11, 2012
We are working on a full array of products for the new 2013 Altima but for now, we have already dialed in a Big Brake Kit, and a STILLEN intake kit. Stay tuned for the release date announcements.
July 10, 2012
Don’t forget to enter LUCKY7 as your coupon code.
Note: Your savings will not appear in your shopping cart but your savings will be deducted before your card is charged.
July 6, 2012
- A sweet shot of Dave Mirra's Suby running a set of #apracing brakes for the #xgames rallycross co @ Stillen http://t.co/TrVqOLyl #
- A gorgeous shot of a #g37 coupe rocking the #STILLEN front lip and #gen3 intake. http://t.co/JZnroiXE #
- #STILLEN prepped #fordGT burping flames and takin' names. @ Stillen http://t.co/houxtskM #
- RT @Boy_wonder84: @STILLEN Super excited ordered my exhaust system from you guys today … Congrats!!! #
July 5, 2012
In the world of Social Media, today is known as #ThrowbackThursday and when you have been in business for 20 plus years, the amount of amazing content at your disposal to “throw back” to is insane. Today’s throwback Thursday post was very difficult chose, it was most definitely a toss up between covering Montel Jordan’s STILLEN equipped glorious 1990′s Chevy Suburban or some NISSAN TITAN awesomeness. Needless to say, the Titan won.
I swear, I can watch that video over and over.
In case you were wondering which STILLEN parts, that TITAN happened to have on it. Here’s the breakdown:
Back in 2006 during one of our “STILLEN DAYS” a customer brought out his INSANE Nissan Titan just to lend us a hand in destroying one of our cars that was already scheduled to be crushed. This moment will go down history as eternally epic.
July 3, 2012
Magazine’s and parts manufacturer have always had a relationship much like peanut butter and jelly. Magazine’s usually rely on manufacturer’s for ads and manufacturer’s rely on magazines for advertising. They are good on their own, but it seems like they were made for each other. I’m proud to let you know that STILLEN and DSPORT have teamed up to give you something just as wonderful as the perfect PB&J.
June 29, 2012
STILLEN is proud to announce the release of the AP RACING 4 Piston and 6 Piston Big Brake Kit for the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ.
The 4 Pisont front kit under part number AP3120 uses a 330x28mm two piece disc and you have the option of getting either crossed drilled and slotted or just Slotted. You also have 2 color options when it comes to the 4 piston caliper: Red, or Black will look really nice in the wheel well of any BRZ / FR-S.
If you’re looking for the next level of braking performance we also offer the AP6100 6 Piston kit.
The AP6100 kit uses the AP RACING 6 piston caliper with larger 355x32mm two piece discs. You also have the option of three different Caliper colors, and two rotor styles.
Both of these AP RACING kits bolt up to the factory locations and are designed to work well with the factory ABS systems and brake master cylinder. They also feature dust seals over each caliper piston to ensure reliability and high performance for as long as you own your vehicle.
If you have any questions or would like more information on the BRZ / FR-S AP racing Big Brake kits please give us a call
June 29, 2012
- "Hey I just met you, and this might be crazy, but here's my #skyline so mod me maybe? @ Stillen http://t.co/eb1vgHLE #
- #STILLEN equipped #z32 on @speedhunters today. Do yourself a favor and check it out. @ STILLEN ® http://t.co/qY5nKwny #
- Steve Millen decided to take the #STILLEN #smz #300zx out for a drive today. This baby has les @ STILLEN ® http://t.co/gly8xzdP #
- XTREME CLOSE UP!! of our #STILLEN roots style supercharger kit. @ Stillen http://t.co/9i0BP9Nb #
- Steve's 1959 CoupeDeVille got a fresh set of shoes put on today courtesy of #BfGoodrich @ Stillen http://t.co/acWU4ahp #
June 22, 2012
Driving a vintage Cadillac is one of those things in life that very few actually get to enjoy. Late 50′s Cadillac’s were made to make a point, they were stylish, they were advanced and they were powerful. Having a car with Power Mirrors and a Power drop top was something that was mind blowing back in the day. Now a days we expect our cars to come with features like that plus a whole lot more as industry standards. Putting everything the company had into a flagship vehicle, usually meant that the vehicle’s grew to almost astronomical sizes. Just like this 1959 Coupe De Ville, the luxury cars of that day were almost a whole 6 inches longer than a full sized modern Chevy Suburban. Just to put things into perspective, the 1959 Cadillac Coupe De Ville Convertible is also a full 6 FEET longer than a 2012 Mazda 2. Obviously, cars this large carried with them a lot of weight and even though they rode as smooth as eggs, they handled like a wet sock.
Thankfully, Steve’s Coupe De Ville got a HUGE boost in the handling department today with the BFGoodrich g-Force Sport Comp 2 tires. Steve chose the BFGoodrich Sport Comp 2 tires in a 255/35/ZR19 all around to ensure his caddy would have plenty of meat under it’s feet to keep everything in check in terms of handling. Not only do these tires give the Caddy a refreshed look, but they make sure the ride handles a whole heck of a lot better as well. The Sport Comp 2′s ETEC cap and their sidewall inserts make sure that caddy corners like a dream.
Steve ended up choosing BFGoodrich tires because he appreciates a well made tire and he wanted to make sure his caddy got what it deserved.
June 22, 2012
- #throwbackthursday … because Race Car. #STILLEN @ Stillen http://t.co/d9n2Lgx2 #
- http://t.co/d9n2Lgx2 #throwbackthursday Because Race Car #
- RT @WillCMc: @STILLEN just installed the #STILLEN exhaust and slammed the Altima sedan. Fully satisfied! — AWESOME!! #
- Its gorgeous weather today in Costa Mesa, CA and Steve Millen decided to drive his 1959 Cadillac @ Stillen http://t.co/11ihMJ6S #
- The #STILLEN #supercharged #370z vert from last week is back, but this time with more carbon good @ Stillen http://t.co/ojNCrC4n #
- #edelbrock supercharged #camaro #ss getting some dyno tuned power on the #STILLEN dyno. @ Stillen http://t.co/iF5RoQ0s #
- Congratulations to Terrance White for winning the $500 STILLEN bucks facebook sweepstakes from ev @ Stillen http://t.co/QvE56a7K #
June 20, 2012
If you happen to be in the Nor. Cal area during the weekend of August 25th 2012, make sure you stop by Dublin Nissan.
They got, plenty to keep you entertained all day and best of all ITS FREE to attend. Check out: www.facebook.com/highoctanetuners/events For more information regarding the event.