June 30, 2009
Today is the last day for entry into the STILLEN 2009 Targa Newfoundland Sweepstakes!
114 prizes are up for grabs, everything from an all-expense paid trip to follow the STILLEN team as they compete in the 2009 Targa Newfoundland with the rally-prepped STILLEN R35 Nissan GT-R, gift certificates, and Road & Track prizes and subscriptions.
No cost to enter! Entry form here: STILLEN Sweepstakes
June 26, 2009
- RT @MotoIQ: The Stillen G3 370Z intake makes a lot of power! #
- Jalopnik wins again – You’re doing it wrong gallery v4.0 – A must see.. http://bit.ly/rtfvF #
- You’re doing it wrong.. Painted Rotors edition.. via Jalopnik.. http://bit.ly/1ZlsW2 #
- Nissan 370Z owner with STILLEN goodies having issues downshifting (manual trans) after parts install.. http://bit.ly/arI82 #
June 18, 2009
- Fantastic fail of new wheel design.. http://bit.ly/V3oiE #
- STILLEN brake upgrades featured and installed on @MOTORZ TV’s 2008 Ford Mustang GT http://bit.ly/9SB4D #
- 4 days left on STILLEN Fathers Day Sale – $25 back on every $125 spent! http://bit.ly/rJEWg #
- Add our friends at Road & Track Magazine as a fan on Facebook! http://bit.ly/p4maI #
June 17, 2009
Take a peek as they go through the steps of upgrading a 2008 Ford Mustang GT with STILLEN Sport Rotors and STILLEN High Performance Metal Matrix Brake Pads. Read more
June 15, 2009
Continuing product development on the new Nissan GT-R, STILLEN has produced an upgraded adjustable front and rear sway bar set for the R35 chassis.
An upgraded sway bar really helps the GT-R keep flat through the corners, and the adjustability in both the front and rear bars allows the driver to fine-tune the suspension to suit driving needs at will. Read more