STILLEN is proud to announce that new applications are now available for the AP Racing brake kits, which include applications for select Chevrolet and GMC trucks and SUVs! We now have brake kits for the Chevy Silverado, Chevy Suburban, Chevy Tahoe and GMC Sierra through the 2014 model year. For a full list, see below or visit the AP Racing AP7500 brake kit page.
Why Upgrade to the AP Racing Brake Kits for Chevy & GMC Trucks & SUVs
Like the other AP Racing big brake kits, these kits feature 2-piece rotors with 6-piston calipers that are made of the highest quality materials. Additionally, these slotted & cross drilled AP Racing brake kits include DOT compliant and TUV approved stainless steel brake lines, which provide a noticeable improvement in stiffness and pedal feel. Here are a few more reasons why we feel the AP Racing brakes are the best brakes available:
- Features curved vane rotors for maximum cooling and reduced unsprung weight
- Specially designed to work with OE master cylinder, ABS, traction control systems
- Brackets and hardware are constructed of aerospace grade materials
- Available with red or black calipers
Note: To see if this brake kit will fit your wheels, use the STILLEN brake profile template to check your brake kit/wheel compatibility.
Complete Big Brake Kit Applications:
The AP Racing AP7500 brake kit fits the following vehicle applications:
- 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2007-2014 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500
Note: The AP Racing and STILLEN team is hard at work updating applications for the AP Racing AP7550 rear brake kit for Chevy and GMC trucks and SUVs. The brake kit will be available soon. However, if you would like additional details, please call (866) 250-5542 and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
If you’re ready to upgrade your Silverado, Sierra or other GMC/Chevy truck or SUV with a new set of AP Racing brakes, please visit www.stillen.com or give us a call at (866) 250-5542. Also, if you are looking to get your brake kit professionally installed, be sure to consider the STILLEN performance shop in Newport Beach/Costa Mesa area, which specializes in big brake kit installations.